Genelia D’Souza's interview with FHM

Thursday, October 16, 2008


Genelia, welcome to FHM!

Thank you, it’s good to be here. Happy Birthday!

This shoot is the first of its kind for you; did you have fun?

It was great, really good fun. Farrokh was great to work with. Even though I am an actress it’s a very different kind of experience and a really great one.

But you’ve modelled before?

It’s very different from the fashion and portfolio work I’ve done in the past. I started off being a model but really I like working and interacting with people, so when it is just me and the camera it is very different experience!

Take it from us, you look fantastic.

It was a challenge, a good challenge. Anything that challenges helps me get a kick out of life.

Are you very motivated? You sound it.

Yes, I am a strong woman and I am also very positive. If anything goes wrong, I look at it that it has to go wrong and that tomorrow is another day.

Let’s talk men. What does a man have to do to get your attention?

Surprise me, in a good way. I don’t like predictability; I need something special to get my attention.

What makes you feel sexy?

Putting on one of my best dresses, then going out for the evening and getting all eyes on me.

Describe the look.

I like something short because I think I have nice legs, so I love showing off my legs when I can. The dress would have a low back.

Read the full interview in the October 2008 issue of FHM, on stands now!


Source:FHM

0 comments: