Minnie Gupta:Hottest Indian Model in USA

Monday, October 6, 2008


Holy crap I think I am in love. Check out this model She has got to be one of the hottest Desi models.I found these pictures from curry bear, she is surely deserved to be one super hot Masala babe.These Pictures are taken from Royal magazine




Name: Minnie Gupta
Bust: 34D
Waist: 24
Hips: 34
Birthplace: Michigan, USA
Birth date: 11/21
Height: 5’6”
Weight: 50kg









The guy from Currybear was lucky enough to interview this hot babe, here are exerts from the interview

CB: How old where you when you got into modeling?
MG: I started as a teenager in Michigan.

CB: Do you have any Post-modeling plans? In other words unlike George Bush, do you have an exit strategy?
MG: Yes. Politics. I think we need a desi bikini model as president, don’t you? Call me President sans-Bush!

CB: Well you certainly have our vote. Who needs an elephant or a donkey when you can have a Curry Bear as your political mascot, eh? OK Next Question:
True or False: Most male models are gay.
MG: There are plenty of fruity male models as well as actors. Fortunately for the girls there are some straight ones out there!

CB: Would you or have you dated a male model?
MG: Yes I have. Gotta love a boy toy!

0 comments: