Britney Spears New Diet Photos

Saturday, August 23, 2008

With Britney Spears New Diet habbits, she is looking healthy and happy these days, which is great! Britney Spears recently spoke of her new diet and workout routine.




Britney Spears has really made a comeback when it comes to her body. Spears has changed over the past year so much, for the better.

Britney recently revealed her new diet. One of her Britney Spears New Diet feature is "she has cut all sugar out of her diet". Including her favorite coffee beverages!

Spears recently told OK Magazine, “Frappuccinos, gone. I still do drink coffee, but just with Equal”. Britney also says she is now, “healthiest I’ve been all my life.”

“My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don’t eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I’ll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it’s not much, but it’s actually a lot of food if you eat the right things,” she tells the magazine.

Not only has Britney Spears changed her diet, she’s also continued her workout routine. Brit Brit says she’s doing, “lots of cardio and weights” five days a week.

Spears has recently shown off her new trimmer figure in her bikini on the beach of Cabo San Lucas.

Britney appeared in the recent MTV Video Music awards promos with Russell Brand, appearing relaxed and happy. There have been rumors buzzing that Spears might perform at this year’s Video Music Awards, but so far this has not been confirmed.

Britney Spears is nominated for best female and best pop video.

Let’s all hope Britney Spears New Diet best work for her self-improvement.

0 comments: