Deepika Padukone voted hottest women on Earth

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Apart from winning millions of hearts with her performance in 'Bachna Ae Haseeno', she has also won something that even the most hottest women in Bollywood don't win. Deepika Padukone has been voted as the hottest women on Earth by an international magazine.



Bollywood's latest glamour gal Deepika Padukone has been voted the hottest women on Earth by an international magazine

In an exclusive interview Deepika said, "I am very happy and I did not expect something like this. I am very happy because this is the first time an Indian is being presented on an international level."

After winning a title as hot as this, will this glam doll take on a sexy avatar on-screen as well. Deepika said, "I think sexiness is not about exposing. Without exposing also I can look sexy." After being successful at the box office, neither your producers nor the audience is complaining.

0 comments: